6.29.2011

Jacqueline


Talula Blazer. Wilfred Top. Textile Elizabeth James Pants. Michael Kors Watch. Louis Vuitton.

I met with Jackie for dinner today. Jackie wasn't in all-black which is different for her, but at the same time it her outfit was still definitely very her. She is usually in simple and clean lines; you'll rarely see her in something covered in sequins or crazy chains. I'm a big fan of her Talula Blazer from Aritzia, the length of the blazer was perfect for her, since she's tall she can pull off the longer jackets and blazers really well and the neutral colour is easy to wear with almost anything. 

As always we had fun chatting and stuffing our faces. I definitely need to see more of her this summer! If I do, I'm sure you'll be seeing more posts of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment